Home

Hilt Pack 1.1a???? Help

cheeto101

Originally posted by Daskers

The Exar Kun model is meant to be a saber staff (double bladed). It was the origional saber staff, and should be converted.

Actually, Exar Kun used a Doublebladed at first. He switched to 2 sabers later on (whilst keeping with the 'blue' motif of Jedi.)

Plenty of good ideas for sabers out there:

Nomi Sunrider

Ulic Qel'Droma

Cay Qel'Droma

Odan Urr

Odd Bnarr

Tott Doneeta

Lumiya (Shira Brie)

Arca Jeth

King Ommin

Sylvar

Tenel-ka

Vodo Siossk Baas

etc. :D

Scoundrel, are you making that really awesome blue-skinned Zabrak with the black dreadlocks that was in the Arena Battle in "AOTC"? I really want to playas him, cause he's so cool.

You mean Agen Kolar? He was zabrak and was in Arena, nyt he is dark skinned. I havent spotted any other zabraks. I will do it for Eeth Koth mesh if anyone else is not going to do it.

Anyone happen to know how to get around the bug involving custom sabers and SP cutscenes? All I get is kyle's hilt and no blade. Or is that something that'll be fixed in a later release of this pack?

Edit: Nevermind. I found out it was the player model I was using that was the problem, not the sabers. Sorry.

Hey, how is your mod, any progress?

Yeah, another hilt suggestion, you should download Fistfull of sabers hiltpack and add those. Some of them are pretty good looking.

Any release date? I could of course use your mod and add all of those myself, but it would feel like stealing your work.

Except for once I get the new harddrive, we have to install all sorts of things, like the OS, and my USB Zip Drive software, my webcam software, DirectX, and lots of other fun things. Then I'll be able to re-install Jedi Academy/Outcast and whatever other games I want. Yeah, it was a pity. We wanted to make it so you guys wouldn't have to keep downloading the whole thing, but for some reason the tiny fix I made didn't work properly. A real shame, though. I really thought it would've worked...

Archived