Home

Help Me, Please!

bat-monkey

This maybe a spoiler so if you have not finished the game please dont keep reading.

I really need help!

ok, im up to the finial battle with darth malak, i have destroyed all the jedi's he is getting his power from but....the second after i destroy the last one he stops attacking and i cant attack back.

I have tryed about 5 times and its the same no matter what i do.

Is this a bug? please help me!

i couldnt figure out how to destroy the tubes with jedi in. so i fought malak about 9 times (every time he got his health back) i used 49 med packs and 6 - 7 advanced medpacks, im lucky i had some on me! later i figured out you destroy the tubes with jedi in using light sabre throw and a few others i cant remember.

Originally posted by MasterTypoDemon

I want to go in wearing Cassus' or Calo Nord's Armor and equipped with Cassus' and Carth's Blasters and whup up on Malak and see if I can win.

you cant fight him with blasters.

heh...i cant fight him at all :swear:

Like i said use tons of med paks, get Jolee to make you some on the ebon hawk by talking to him. if you are low on health run away from Malak and when he is not on screen press B to cancel combat mode and go to your inventory screen and you should be able to use enough med paks to get to full health. you have to do this as you can only use one item from the menu every combat round or you use a go (in the combat round) and there is no point stabbing yourself with a medpak as it takes a go and Malak uses his go to take the health back off you and you loose.

When i beat him i was using qel dormo robes or what ever they are for light jedi and two light sabres on was good against dark jedi the crystal combination for the dark jedi killing sabre is UPARI and SOLARI crystals together, i put then in a single light sabre but there is no reason they wouldnt work in a duel one. This light sabre will only work if your on the light side other wise you cannot use it.

you shoulda had the Star Forge robes. and by the time you goto the unknown world, you should have enough 'crap' to sell to have hundreds of adv medpaks.

i took the crystals from the extra sabers i had and the enhancements in the armor and weapons, took those all out then sold everything and had like 600,000 credits. (i did use the manaan thing once or twice.) then bought only stimulants, medpacks, and computer spikes.

Archived