Home

Problems with Jedi Knight

Star Wars Fan

I read the readme file and it said it's not fully compatible for laptops because they had not tested it for laptops but I need to play this game on my laptop because the other computer has bad clusters. So I play Jedi Knight, it runs smoothly for 30 minutes, and after 30 minutes, BOOM, it crashes, the laptop didn't crash, the Game crashes by itself. Is there anyway to avoid this from happening in the future? Please respond and tell me what to do to avoid this crash from happening.

• 3 weeks later...

I think your best bet is to contact Lucasarts Technical Support directly. If you know it's not compatible with laptops, then there's probably not a great deal you can do about that.

As for 'bad clusters' on your other PC. If you use Scandisk it should mark them as bad, and you should still be able to use that hard disk.

However, I would suggest getting a replacement hard disk in the near future, because as soon as bad clusters start appearing, it usually means the hard disk is going to fail some time in the near future. Hope you've backed up what you need to... ;)

Archived