Home

Housing Question

Exar_reborn

I think I forgot to pay the mortgage thing, so i went to my house to check and get my other pistol and my house sign was there but no house. Now is there anyway I can get it back with all my possessions and if not why hasn't SOE added something that notifies you to pay it instead of just letting all your stuff get lost.

Same thing happend to me as well. I didn't logon for 3 days and my house was gone and all my new furniture.:mad: Since then I have yet to buy another house. I would like to know also on how to keep this from happening next time. There are so many things about this game that I find unclear and no place to really to find out answers??? I have been playing this game since the launch and still trying to figure it out.

When I first started playing I was staying at a friends place, but I heard about this happening so I put my valuables in the safe deposit and sure enough his house dissapeared. We lost some minor things, but since then it hasn't happened to anybody that I've heard.

I also heard that this was a bug and that a patch fixed this about 4 weeks ago. I have a house full of supplies and goods but I still keep my most valuable things in the safe deposit box.

Archived