Home

strange *SPOILERS*

Raanes

Originally posted by Lundquist

I thought I'd chip in with a little info: JA takes place 10 years after the battle of ENDOR not Yavin, so I assume Byss is destroyed by this time.

When Luke sees the Emperor's clone and realises that he can't kill him(he'll just keep on moving from clone to clone) he gives in(kind of) but still tries to sabotage the Emperor.

Then there's the happy happy shiney moment where Leia turns up and they defeat him together and for some reason his esscence doesn't make it to another clone.

Hm, yeah, the emperor being alive would also sabotage zahn's trilogy. And that's pretty much the best SW stuff ever - even better than what Mr. Lucas came up with. I don't want that to be sabotaged. Just my opinion though.

uh, i guess i got here too late to tell Raanes that the force is amazing....

Raanes, jaden does not want a master. just because he is on a star destroyer does not mean he works for the remnant. if you read far into the star wars universe, eventually even the New Republic get star destroyers. i'm with wa'es. as the most promising student in the academy, surely you could take a destroyer. a ship that big, not all are gonna know that anything is amiss. a few chokeholds, some jedi mind tricks, and a little whipping with the saber or ragnos staff would straighten out any Imperials.

Archived