Home

My resources were STOLEN!????

Drakonis

I placed 4 windgenerators and 2 mineral extractors on tatooine just outside Mos Espa yesterday. I put about 700 credits on each of mye extractors and windgenerators, and about 500 units of windpower in my extractors. (not that much but should keep them going for at least half a day)

But when i return today to check the hoppers, they are all EMPTY!!!!!

I noticed that a bunch of suspiscious looking moisture thieves were standing about 30 meters from my harvesters but I dont know if this can have anything to do with the dissaperence of my resources....

Can anyone help explain what has happened????

• 2 weeks later...

Well if he was cheating to get stuff all you need to do is report him.

Ummm. No offense, but you did turn it on right? As far as I know their is no way of someone else stealing your resorce's unless you gave them admine priv.'s to your harvester.

Did i turn them on????

what do you think?????

sure i did. But i might have found the answer myself, now as i`ve gotten more experienced.

it seems that hoppers are automatically emptied once the harvesters run out of maintenance credits.

is this correct?

I was not trying to be smart about it. I was just asking to make sure was all ( I have meet some people that have forgot thing's like that ). To answer about your question, nope. I used to mine ( and might start up again ), but after my resorce's ran out, my stuff was still in the hopper. I wish I could help you, but I have never had my resorce's not being their

Archived