Home

Insurance, What is it good for???

Drakonis

I`ve been killed by either creatures or tusken raiders several times. (killed, not incapacitated) and i dont have any insurance. Still i never loose any of my items or cash... This makes we wonder : WHAT IS THE POINT OF THE WHOLE INSURANCE THING??

insurance and cloning are to different things. insurance isnt needed at the moment seeing as they cant get it to work. Now if insurance did work this is what it does when you die not incap die your body would be left behind with you items that you didnt insure. clonin is when you die you come back with full stats.

If it was working correctly having insurance would mean you would always come back with your items already on your body. If you didn't have insurance you would have to run back to your body to get your items. Lol, what if you were an imp and you died right beside a rebel base without insurance. It would be almost impossible to get your weapons back. Insurance is not needed now as there is something wrong. Maybe someone knows what the problem is but I don't. You can bet they will make sure it is fixed before they require it. You can imagine if I died and lost all my weapons I would be pissed. Now cloning allows you to come back at the same city you cloned in and you will come back in the same condition you were when you cloned. So if you clone and half your stats are gone then you will come back that way every time until you clone again. You need to clone whenever you go to a new city unless you are sure you will not die. With me I have "some" medic skills which helps with damage but not wounds. I can heal wounds but it is very slow only like 10 or 11 points at a time but I can heal around 150 damage and you can do that faster than heal wounds so I can heal myself, with no armor on, all the way in about 1 minute. My advice to anyone starting out is to learn some medic skills until you need those skill points because it makes it so much easier. I think if you are on the same planet but a different city you can go back to the city you cloned in but if you are on a different planet and you didn't clone on that planet then you can't go back to the planet you cloned on. Can someone verify that?

Archived