Home

Saber Toggle Binds

Chewy289

If anyone couldn't figure out how to toggle between single, double blade, and dual sabers without needing to go through the menu, here's how:

Add the following to your jampconfig.cfg file:

bind KP_HOME "saber1 single_1; saber2 none"
bind KP_UPARROW "saber1 single_1; saber2 single_1"
bind KP_PGUP "saber1 dual_1; saber2 none"

KP_HOME will have single saber binded onto it.

KP_UPARROW, the 8 on your keypad will have duel sabers binded.

KP_PGUP, the 9 on your keypad will have double-bladed binded.

To add different colors to your duel sabers.

bind KP_UPARROW "saber1 single_1; saber2 single_1; color1 3; color2 1"

KP_UPARROW, the 8 on your keypad will have duel sabers binded with one saber orange, the other green. When you switch to double-bladed or single saber, they will be green.

Hope I helped! :)

Originally posted by Stafire13

It should work for both, I think, though you will need to be on a cheat-activated server to be able to use those in MP.

Uh, no...

This is not cheating.

This is for normal multiplayer servers...

And, it is color1, not sabercolor1.

I fully tested this...

Originally posted by Prime

IIRC, you can't switch between different sabers in MP without respawning. This was done to prevent exploits...

Yes, this has nothing to do with that though...

It just makes it easier to toggle between sabers with the hit of a key, than having to go through the saber menu.

Also, easier if you want to respawn with a new saber in a duel, sometimes you don't normally have enough time to make the switch.

I was got this from nother post on the forums, cant remeber who now, but it's great only works for SP though.

bind r "gloat; wait 20; saber single_1 single_1; sabercolor 1 yellow; sabercolor 2 yellow; wait 55; +movedown; wait 20; -movedown"

bind t "flourish; wait 15; saber dual_5; sabercolor 1 yellow yellow; wait 40; flourish"

Bind r and Bind t can be changed to any key you want to use. And just change colours to whatever you want

If it doesn't work you may need to us helpusobi 1 in console but it will tell you this on screen as when trying to use this method it may say cheats not enabled on this server, but for SP, who cares

Archived