Home

Hockey Season begins!!!

ET Warrior

Originally posted by ET Warrior

Being a pitcher is easy.

HA! I said it!!! HOOHA!

Yes, the players are substituted often, but that's because they're out on the ice skating hard for a solid minute plus. They are in constant motion. In baseball they stand around for 80% of the game.

But Pitchers are, besides about a 30 second break... well, between most pitches. ;) E

Originally posted by ET Warrior

Being a pitcher is easy.

HA! I said it!!! HOOHA!

Yes, the players are substituted often, but that's because they're out on the ice skating hard for a solid minute plus. They are in constant motion. In baseball they stand around for 80% of the game.

But Pitchers are, besides about a 30 second break... well, between most pitches. ;) Even if they don't move their whole bodies much, they sitll gotta use and store as much stamina as they can, for when they tart throwing fastballs.

Being a pitcher is easy

Yes, im sure directing a 95 mph fastball in a 3X3 square for 6 innings is easy :rolleyes:

You CANT say any PROFESSIONAL sport is easy unless your actually a payed member of that sport. Athletes train their entire lives to proform the way they do today. Its utterly stupid to compare sports on their difficulty, since all professional sports have different qualities that made them special. If a sport was easy, you would see millions of Bill Gates playing Nosetackle for the Chicago Bears ;)

Originally posted by KBell

Yes, im sure directing a 95 mph fastball in a 3X3 square for 6 innings is easy :rolleyes:

You CANT say any PROFESSIONAL sport is easy unless your actually a payed member of that sport. Athletes train their entire lives to proform the way they do today. Its utterly stupid to compare sports on their difficulty, since all professional sports have different qualities that made them special. If a sport was easy, you would see millions of Bill Gates playing Nosetackle for the Chicago Bears ;)

I can too. Baseball is easy.

I said it!! HA!

:p

Archived