Home

Number of Servers in europe?

Dai2k

Okay while ive read the sticky, I would like to know two main things.

1. Is there going to be a server placed in the Uk, ive read in several places that there is, but wish to clarify.

2. Also anyone got a ball park figure of the number of european servers being setup, Im sure I read somewhere it would be ten.

So anyone have a clue?

Guest DarthMaulUK

Probably one and expect it to be the last to load, the last to have things done to it.

Unless playing on the euro server will be cheaper, i wont be switching over. Wont be worth it.

DMUK

cheers both.

Hawkeyes is ten servers what your hoping for or have you actually got any information to back that belief up?

Also 1 European server :o That would suck :S

Surely there will be at least 2 or 3?

(Fingers crossed)

I wish Sony would tell us whats happenning, only 2 weeks to go till launch aswell. If theres only 1 server that is starting from scratch i think I may have to re-think playing the game. It would be no fun starting out new with loads of other people allready at mad levels, hopefully they will add at least 3 new servers, even if its over a period of time.

Im sorry i cant back that up but i hope that SOE would not make the same mistake as with the 1 server created for western europe in PlanetSide. The thing was full before you knew it.

Based on the number of subscribers versus servers in the US i come to around 10 servers Eurobased.

Im hoping they would considder 20 in total like the US to spread the load out a bit.

But im just as curious as u. in the meantime ill stick US servers till the "dust cloud" on euro launch has settled.

Archived