Home

single saber

kingdomwinds

I was playing with single saber and i think its the best in the game. Its so versatile. When a player the the kata with dual sabers, i just switch to blue stance and do a lunge and its a instant kill. lunge can counter all katas. And red stance kata is so effective. when in duals i do a red kata when the player gets close to me. I've gotten so many kills using red kata and blue lunge. I think yellow stance needs to be fixed. Its so useless.

yeah, dual sabers are meant to be button mashed. spammers are at their best with dual sabers (tho they can be beaten if youre careful). not to say ALL dual saber users are spammers, but ive seen a lot of dual saber people who just attack constantly and toss in a saber twirl or a lunge every now and then.

i personally think that single saber provides the most power and versatility once you master it, but im still a fan of the staff (i like kicking things). plus the moves of the staff just look cool.

i prefer the staff, just for variety (i mean from jk2's single saber). it seems to be extremely easy to kill or be killed with the staff: you've got a lot of power, but the moves tend to leave you pretty exposed. of course, i play sp on jedi master with g_saberrealisticcombat 2 on, so it's pretty darned easy to die. you've got to swing when you really mean to.

other than that, i think i like single saber/light style the best. as with the saber staff, i tend to do a lot of rolling, jumping, and other miscellaneous dodging between my attacks.

Archived