Home

Toonces were are you?

seks03

sorry everyone but I dont know were to put this. But i was wondering were you went toonces? I know your a Moderator here but are you still modeling? Ive been to your site a # of times but theres no updates.

just wanted to know whats going on with you man?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going to close this thread as soon as I finish answering it, I hope you understand.

I'm sorry I haven't updated the site in a long time but I just haven't had the time. I may just end up taking it down and replacing it with something a little different.

Unfortunatly, I don't have the time nor the desire to complete models anymore. I'm a full time college student, majoring in Political Science, so I'm not even taking any art cources right now. I also try and keep a very active social life which eats up a considerable amount of my time. I'm 25, and I'm just getting my life back on track after having been sidetracked for many years.

I will continue to moderate for as long as Eets and Krugan will let me. I don't post nearly as much as I have in the past due to my lacking an ongoing project, but I try and keep up with all the projects that are going on.

As for my future with modeling, It's something that I still enjoy. I assure you that I won't be retired forever.

I'm very happy that so many people enjoyed my work, I never expected what came about.

Archived