Home

Casual Sparring Match - Captain Andy (Andronica) vs. Lord Siraious (Siraious Altear)

Lord Siraious

Andronica used her Masamune, but failed to do any damage to Siraious Altear. Siraious Altear begins to taunt Andronica! Andronica's anger grows by 14.
Andronica shouts:

I haven't been able to try this out one anyone yet...taste cold foreign metal, beast!

Andronica used her Masamune, but failed to do any damage to Siraious Altear. Siraious Altear begins to taunt Andronica! Andronica's anger grows by 4.
Andronica taunts:

Yeah, I'm almost ready to start using my fists...but not yet.

Andronica used her Masamune to deal 26 points of damage. Siraious Altear tried to dodge, but was not successful.
Andronica shouts:

They should really have the taunt FIRST, then the action....because one can so so retarded when the attack fails, you know?

Andronica used her Masamune, but failed to do any damage to Siraious Altear. Siraious Altear begins to taunt Andronica! Andronica's anger grows by 10.
Andronica jabs:

Can you tell me what PP are? All I know is that everyone has more than me.

Andronica used her Masamune, but failed to do any damage to Siraious Altear. Siraious Altear begins to taunt Andronica! Andronica's anger grows by 12.
Andronica taunts:

Grr. That's ok....several more hours of dying will suit me fine!

Andronica tried to use her fists. Luck was with her, and she dealt Siraious Altear 21 points of damage.
Andronica jabs:

I'm serious. I'm committing suicide. Do you want to fight again after I heal? Or do you have a life? Har.

Archived