Home

Artisan Terminal Mission help

Dai2k

Hi as a new player Im trying to work out what to do and where to go. At the moment Ive started on Tattoine in Mos Espa.

Ive worked out how to survey for minerals etc. So thats fine but Ive taken a mission on from one of the artisan terminals and have no idea how to complete it.

All i have for information is that I need to find a specific material for a persons client in order for them to build something.

Now I know what im looking for is an ore, but Im only able to survey for one type of ore at the moment and when i do find that ore and gather a sample it doesent seem to complete the mission.

Maybe im being stupid but am i missing something?

how do i know what type of ore im looking for?

It can be any ore of your choosing, but there are a few more parts to those missions. First of all, you have to be at least 1024 meters away from the mission giver, so make sure you go out a good ways before surveying. Second, take note of the efficiency in the mission details. You'll have to find the ore at that percentage when surveying. Lastly, you don't have to sample anything at all. As soon as you locate the ore at the efficiency set out, the mission is complete.

Oh, and one more thing. When doing survey missions, always take two at a time looking for the same resource at about the same efficiency. Say you take one for ore at 70% efficiency, then also take another mission for ore at 67-70% efficiency. That way when you find the ore at the correct efficiency, you'll complete both missions at the same time. Twice the payout.

Thanks loads.

Loving the game at the moment, its just taking me some time to pick up on the whole thing, im sure when i get around to crafting things ill post back.

Problem ive got is ive not met a single Artisan in Mos Espa over the last few days so had no one to ask.

So if theres any Artisans who hang about Mos Espa (Starsider server) who wnat to get some Apprentice Xp please let me know as im currently only level 1 surveying.

Also any Scouts as Ive decided to take the scout skill also.

Cheers.

Archived