Home

Were are the Krats?

impala

Go to Mos Taike - you have to run to get there, no shuttle there. From Taike go east til you get to close to the edge of the map, you should find the graveyard there. It is quite large, you can run all around and not find one. Just yesterday though, I happened to stumble upon a Krayt ancient - which is a difficulty level of 300 btw. x.x

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by SWG Fan

hahaha....id like to see u kill a krayt....really i would. My brother went on a hunt for one and there were 20 people in the group..killed all of em

Well I'm sure the tusken fort is much easier than a krayt but I'm just using it as an example. I have went to the tusken fort many times. Sometimes with large group of like 20 and sometimes with as few as 5 people. We did better with 5 people than we did with 20. It does not really matter the size of the group as long as you have good mix of people. Always need someone who can rez. We had someone in our group of 5 that was doing major damage. I never looked on the combat chat window to see who it was but they killed some things before I could even target them. And the bigger the group is the more they seem to spread out and that gets people killed. I have become very frustrated with groups lately so that is why I have decided to try creature handler. That way I can solo things with my tank. I have a level 25 bird with 8000 ham I purchased last night and as soon as I get taming 1, I already have training 1, I might go test my bird out on some force sensitive freaks! While we are on that subject..... Anyone ever got a holocron off a force sensitive npc. I heard them and dark troopers are the only ones who drop holocrons. A friend and I went hunting force sensitive npc's the other day. We only killed about 10 but no holocron. I know the drop rate is probably more around 1 in 30. anyone know for sure?

Originally posted by EwokWarrior

Krayt scales go for 20k I know, not sure about the other stuff, argh I never did sell my 3 left over.....coulda bought a T-21...... DAMMIT

Even worse, they were forgotten in my bank deposit....:rolleyes:

Well...I figure 20k for a unit of tissue/armor comp is fair ten too...?

Archived