Home

Fish!

Vanguard

Question? maybe someone can fill me in. But why is it, no matter what planet i go to and fish, i catch the same type of fish? Does anyone know if they are planning to Fix this ? I know Lucas wants SWG to be orignal and realistic as possible, but correct me if im wrong, There is no reason why i should be catching the same DAMN FISH ! It drives me nutts, and im sure it drives alot of other Proud fishers too heheh.. Im serious thoe, i think fishing is a really fun and relaxing aspect of the game. So if any developers are reading this, PLZ FOR THE LOVE OF YODA ! create some new fish , unique fish for Each planet ! thank you for your time

-Blah-

I agree!! They've made the act of fishing somewhat interesting, but it gets boring because there's little variety. If the devs are gonna spice it up a bit, how 'bout big game fishing!?! I wouldn't mind a shark or marlin tuggin' my line! Those of you who haven't tried fishing at all, I suggest you give it a whirl. After a few days of fightin', surveyin', buildin' etc. it's nice to sit your butt down and enjoy the scenery. I'm sure this is not high on their list, but hopefully one day we'll be able to explore this aspect of the game. :D

Archived