Home

Battlefield only Server?

Bobocar

Does anyone know if there are any special servers like one where PVP only occurs on Battlefields. I'm playing on Corbantis and am getting really frustrated. I'm playing as a covert rebel. Here's some things I don't like about what's happened.

1) I'm sitting in a tavern healing both rebels and neutrals at the same time to gain medical experience. A player who is a known Imperial but plays as a covert imperial sits in the tavern swearing and verbally abusing rebels. Since he's there, my TEF flag is activated, along with other healers. Then, while we are just sitting there, he goes through and starts repeatedly poisoning everyone until we die, which occurs quickly.

2) I must have had the TEF flag up when I was exploring, but a player shouted for me to stop asking me for help. When I appoached him, he said "I need you to help me by dying", then called me scum and killed me with 3 hits of a powerful gun of some kind. I now ignore all requests for help whether they are innocent or not, which is a shame.

3) I often get diseased by Imperials who sit by Imperials mission waypoints and ambush when I try to do a mission. Then I spend 2 to 3 real-time hours constantly going incapacitated because there are no doctors or medicine available.

Lately, I haven't enjoyed playing SWG. :(

I'd like to be a rebel and do PVP, but I'd like to do more of a war on a battlefield, then high level players constantly killing me using dispicable (to me) tactics while I try to build my character.

Any ideas or help?

Archived