Home

you have to pay ??????

adey12

Whats global collect ? it looks promosing,

Why does it say on my accout that it lats 1 month ?

what happens after one month ?

Who ever made this stupid pay to play system should be hung

sorry but i need help.

How do u guys pay ?

First of all dude, you have to pay for all MMORPG you play. It is not only SWGalaxies. The payment is for the stuff they add constently and often for the game so the game will last for ever (or whatever) There is no goal. The staff need the money from you so they can develop the game.

I don't know what payments there is for this game, but I will use my little VISA card to pay. You are 17 and I guess you'll have to knock your parents down and steal their credit card (now that was a bad joke, don't do it) Or if you are lucky their might be some way to pay where you don't have to be an "adult" to pay the game.

Damn... I hate being drunk when I answer these forums

Cheers!

Guest DarthMaulUK

As mentioned, these new Online games are becoming all the rage. Paying a monthly fee to play so the game can develope...well, thats an arguement for another day.

However, yes, if you don't have a credit/debit card, you are stuck. I really can't remember but doesn't your bank issue you with a Visa Electron debit card? Any card with the Visa sign is accepted as payment.

Game Cards work like 'pay as you go vouchers' you buy 3 months worth of gaming (thats the minimal amount currently), which should be on sale next year in the UK...I am trying to find out an eta for these.

Not much thought has gone into the payment system for the UK and if you are getting Galaxies for Xmas as a present, make sure your folks understand that you can ONLY play this game online with a credit/debit card.

DMUK

This isn't like a game that you buy, complete and then try it at the next difficulty level. The servers need to be maintained, new content has to be introduced, for example soon you will be jetting around on a landspeeder, building player cities and galloping around on dewbacks (if you manage to chin your parents for the cash that is!:p )

This is a full time job that needs a lot of investment and revenue to pay the wages and finance the new developments. Without this the servers would crash within days or even hours and the gameplay would become stale.

I know its a pain, i'm 21 and i'm still skint but unfortunatly its just something we have to put up with and i willingly part with some of my hard earned cash to be involved in an ever evolving immersive experience like this.

Good luck with the money pal!

Originally posted by Drakonis

visa electron wont work..... u need a geniune VISA card with those 16 inprinted digits on the front .... I dont know why, but thats how it works...

The VISA Electron card is a budget card, a credit card that cost less, a credit card for the "high school ppl :D ". It cost less to own, but you don't get the same options as a "real VISA card" including be able to pay in a foreign currency.

yeah i had to register with a credit card, cancel the subscription, then wait 2 weeks for the game cards to be released in the US. Then I merely updated the subscription with the gamecard.

So if your under 18 or dont have a credit card and live in the US, but a game card. If you live in europe hit your parents up for a credit card number

Archived