Home

Multi- Gameplay Question

Guest cheapherk

Guest cheapherk

I bought AOE2 awhile back when I found out SWGB was using this enigine. Essentially the interface is the same- made it really easy to jump into the game. My question- a buddy and I tried out the multiplayer-Commander of the Base. Everytime we played, to my surprise I won. The only thing is that I do not know why I won. I would see messages ike "monument has been captured. You must hold it 500 days to be victorious..." I noticed the command base would change color according to who was controlling it. My friend and I couldn't figure out the objective of this part of the game- how does one actually go about controlling the base? Any help would be greatly appreciated.:c3po:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Mad_Dog

the base is those ruins in the center and you control it be walking near it. say i walked near is so then i get control so i walk away. then you walk near it so you get control but you stay there. so i walk back and go near it but it won't turn to my control untill ever one of your units is off the asphault near the ruins/monument

Archived