Home

JA multiplayer

Bowas5

Try deleting your old CFG files and then run the program.

You'll have to re-map all your keys, but I would think that would solve the problem.

I was also going to suggest be sure you're joining servers that are running the patch (1.011, also known as "basejka" instead of "basejk").

Originally posted by Iblis Reborn

what happens when you try?

Well, it starts when I press that I want to play multiplayer, it shutsdown and a program comes up and say that JA multiplayer as run into a problem and have to be closed.

I assume you own the full legal retail version of JA and you're not using a bootleg, copy, or the beta right? Did you uninstall the demo version?

If not, remove ALL of those versions of the game and install the full legal retail version off the original discs first.

Perhaps you will need to uninstall the game, remove all patches, then reinstall the game in a fresh folder and then install the 1.01 patch (make sure you got the patch from a reliable source like lucasfiles.com or the official site at lucasarts.com).

Also, once you have installed the game again, run the "System Analyzer" program and run all the tests to be sure you don't have any driver or direct X problems. Run ALL the diagnostics in it and see.

Finally maybe you'll need to update your sound card or video card drivers to the latest versions if they aren't already and see if that helps.

Archived