Home

need help, maybe the patch?

kmd

for some reason now i cant seem to play sp or mp, and i dont know why, so i took out all the mods i had in base folder to make sure it wasnt that, but before i got to base, i noticed there is a new directory, instead of being gamedata/base it is now, gamedata/radiant-1.3/base thast odd i thought, so when trying to load my game, i hit play or whatever and the console comes up like always, cept this time it stops and says,

"couldnt load default.cfg

JA: v1.0.1.0 win-x86 Oct 24 2003

Initialising zone memory .....

----- FS_Startup -----

Current search path:

C:\Program Files\LucasArts\Star Wars Jedi Knight Jedi Academy\GameData/base

----------------------

0 files in pk3 files

Running in restricted demo mode.

----- FS_Startup -----

Current search path:

C:\Program Files\LucasArts\Star Wars Jedi Knight Jedi Academy\GameData/demo

----------------------

0 files in pk3 files

Couldn't load default.cfg"

what seems to be my problem wizards?

just checked my jedi academy folder and it is still C:\Program Files\LucasArts\Star Wars Jedi Knight Jedi Academy\GameData\base. if everything that would be in the base folder is in the radiant-1.3/base folder try this (just a note, this is off the top of my head so i would make a backup of your radiant-1.3/base folder somewhere) copy what is in the radiant-1.3/base folder into gamedata\base. and move the radiant-1.3/base folder somewhere else.

it should be gamedata\base and the radiant directory should be in the gamedata directory to... i think.

what im guessing you did (ive done simular things) you were in my computer, and going through the directories, and acidentally draged the base directory into the radiant directory.

one time i accedentally put the install directory into the gamedata directory, so jk2 couldnt run, untill i figured out what was wrong :D

Archived