Home

Me? A Jedi!

Tatoo

I was reading on the swgalaxies.net site about what they know about being a Jedi.

One of the questions I was looking for were not answered there. I know the species you choose do not effect if can unlock FSCS slot to become a Jedi or not.

How about Proffesion and Faction standing? Will the proffesion of my main character effect if I will unlock the FSCS slot?

Will my main character faction standing effect it too? I mean... if I choose to be go over to the imperial will I be able to be a Jedi with the same terms as a Rebell?

Please, if you know about this, answer me.

/yell PEOPLE DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT NOBODY CAN TELL YOU HOW TO BECOME A JEDI IT IS DIFFERENT FOR EVERYONE!!!!!!

But seriously all you need to do is go to the swg main forums and look in the jedi forum and that is where you will probably find the best info. The only thing that is the same for everyone is you must master a certain number of professions and it is different for everyone. If you find a holocron it might tell you one of the professions you need to master. But there are other things you need to do also and those are different for each player.

As Diables said, noone knows exactly how to become a jedi.

the people say that the marks of the hermit helps you to gain some points, 4 marks, but i can't remember the name of those marks.

another thing is the Popular Holocron hunting, when you find a holocron, you use it and it tell you you need to master one profession in order to become a force sensitice player, so you work mastering that profession and if you reach that profession, you can open another holocron and that stuff.

You can be an imperial or rebel, it doesn't matter, the only change is that if you are an imperiall alligned, you loos your Faction Standing and you become a rebell, I think i read somewhere that you can be an imperial alligned again after some time.

Originally posted by Devil Doll

another thing is the Popular Holocron hunting, when you find a holocron, you use it and it tell you you need to master one profession in order to become a force sensitice player, so you work mastering that profession and if you reach that profession, you can open another holocron and that stuff.

I would like to know that too. Holocron hunt? Where can you do that? And what drops the holocrons?

Here is how to get Jedi (FOR EVERYONE!):

You get holocrons from force npc's in a cave top left corner of the map on dantooine. You can use 4 holocrons total to tell you 4 of the 8 professions you need to master. You have to figure out the other 4 yourself. If youve mastered 1 profession you needed, then only 3 of the holocrons will tell you what ones you need.

Originally posted by Ryenorr

You get holocrons from force npc's in a cave top left corner of the map on dantooine. You can use 4 holocrons total to tell you 4 of the 8 professions you need to master. You have to figure out the other 4 yourself. If youve mastered 1 profession you needed, then only 3 of the holocrons will tell you what ones you need.

NO NO NO NO NO

when are you people going to realize that there is more to becoming a jedi than these stupid holocrons. didn't you read my first reply to this topic above? If it was as easy as getting a holocron then you would see 500 people camped at that cave. By the way, I was at that cave last night with about 10 other people and we killed a bunch of those npc's and nobosy got a holocron. And you best be sure you have at least 10 people and 3 grauls or bigger pet before you even think about going. Now everyone has opinions but you just don't know. I want to be a jedi also. To do that I have completed the rebel thempark all the way to luke. I have completed the Jabba themepark. I take missions from npc's when I come accross them. I have worked my way up to a warrant officer 2 in the rebel army and I am still going strong. I know I need to master some professions and if I get some holocrons they will tell me which ones or I can just guess and keep mastering them until I get jedi. The dev's have said you don't need holocrons to be jedi but they make it easier because they tell you which professions to master instead of you guessing. So have I done everything that I need to do to become jedi except mastering professions? I don't know, and nobody knows. Because it is different for each person. Please tell me you all understand this now???????????

Diables, you need to read carefully every post, and to not freak out.

If you read the other post I made you will read this:

As Diables said, noone knows exactly how to become a jedi.

the people say that the marks of the hermit helps you to gain some points...

Also the holo hunting...

I only mentioned what the people say that HELPS A LITTLE, not that you need to get the marks and the holos to become a jedi.

the devs said you don't need to get the holos and the marks, but that help you to get some points, they are extra help.

if you are a rebel, Dark troopers drops holos.

If you are an Imperial, then Surface Marshals is what you need to kill.

also the normal force sensitive NPCs, some of them have holos with them.

not all of the DT or SM drop holos, they have a spawn system, something like one of 500 SM has a holo in a planet, and if you're lucky enough, maybe you will be the one who killed that SM and get a holo when you loot.

also you need to be carefull and know that you won't be lucky if you go to the wrong planet, for example, everyone goes to Dant thinking that they will get a holo there, but there are too many people trying to get a holo in dant, so the chances increases from 1 of 500 to 1 of 1000 or more, while places like dath (killing night sisters) or Naboo (near the emperor's retreat for imperials for example) are a little bit alone and you get more chances to get a holo.

there are some people that their holos went silent after the 6th, some people after the 4th. you just need to be patient.

as I said, you don't need the holos to be a jedi, they help a little bit more cause then you're focused in a specific profession.

you will always have 250 skill points to spent in your profession, what means that if you mastered a profession and you're changing you will have to surrender if you don't have enough skill points and you do want to learn that thing.

Diables do you understand and know how to read carefully now?

i hope so.

Originally posted by Devil Doll

Diables, you need to read carefully every post, and to not freak out.

If you read the other post I made you will read this:

I only mentioned what the people say that HELPS A LITTLE, not that you need to get the marks and the holos to become a jedi.

the devs said you don't need to get the holos and the marks, but that help you to get some points, they are extra help.

if you are a rebel, Dark troopers drops holos.

If you are an Imperial, then Surface Marshals is what you need to kill.

also the normal force sensitive NPCs, some of them have holos with them.

not all of the DT or SM drop holos, they have a spawn system, something like one of 500 SM has a holo in a planet, and if you're lucky enough, maybe you will be the one who killed that SM and get a holo when you loot.

also you need to be carefull and know that you won't be lucky if you go to the wrong planet, for example, everyone goes to Dant thinking that they will get a holo there, but there are too many people trying to get a holo in dant, so the chances increases from 1 of 500 to 1 of 1000 or more, while places like dath (killing night sisters) or Naboo (near the emperor's retreat for imperials for example) are a little bit alone and you get more chances to get a holo.

there are some people that their holos went silent after the 6th, some people after the 4th. you just need to be patient.

as I said, you don't need the holos to be a jedi, they help a little bit more cause then you're focused in a specific profession.

you will always have 250 skill points to spent in your profession, what means that if you mastered a profession and you're changing you will have to surrender if you don't have enough skill points and you do want to learn that thing.

Diables do you understand and know how to read carefully now?

i hope so.

lol I was only joking.... kinda. I was not speaking about you i was speaking about the post Ryenorr made. It says that to get jedi you need to get holocrons. Thats not true. Thats what I was talking about.

It's all good mate. :cool:

about the holocrons::: can you become a jedi that way?

also, somone said you can become force sencitive by harvisting raido active minrals:: is this true?

and what is up about the hermits? do you get jedi fp if you do their missions?

Thanks for your time

~Ryynic:x-wing: :xizor:

Originally posted by Ryenorr

You get holocrons from force npc's in a cave top left corner of the map on dantooine. You can use 4 holocrons total to tell you 4 of the 8 professions you need to master. You have to figure out the other 4 yourself.

Errrhhh... 8 professions?!?!? Are you kidding me? The skill points are not even that many. We get 250 skill points right? I am about being a bounty hunter and mastering Marksman, Scout and then finaly the howle Bounty Hunter skills. This leaves you with 33 skill points left or so when you have mastered them all three and thats just THREE. How in gods name do you think you will be able to master EIGHT professions and keep your nr of used skills under 250 points?

Originally posted by Tatoo

Errrhhh... 8 professions?!?!? Are you kidding me? The skill points are not even that many. We get 250 skill points right? I am about being a bounty hunter and mastering Marksman, Scout and then finaly the howle Bounty Hunter skills. This leaves you with 33 skill points left or so when you have mastered them all three and thats just THREE. How in gods name do you think you will be able to master EIGHT professions and keep your nr of used skills under 250 points?

I think what happens is that after you master a needed proffesion you can drop it with out losing another step towards unlocking the fs slot.

lol then who neads holocrons: just master every profechion then drop it lol.

to be honnest i think being a jedi is to much work: then when you die you arnt a jedi anymore :(

going to go for bountyhunter.

any of you jedi want a deul ( when i get bh) bring it :-p )

Guys I love you cause you don't like to read long posts, if you read my post you would read the last part of it:

if you read that before then you wouldn't have to start saying things about the 8 professions mastered.

but i heard they are going to add some more skill points for SE, if that's true I'll be very very happy next year

lol You LOVE US!! lol i feal soooo... loved ( thinks wonder how my girlfriend would feal :-p )

back to the topic at hand::

you might be able to master 8 minor professions ( as in marksman - rifle pistol carbines and ranged ) that would act as one. is that what you mean ryenorr?

you need to master the profession, you can master the basic professions, (marksman, scout, entertainer) and master the elite professions, (dancer, BH, BE, etc etc etc)

you need to be lucky enough to find the way to master your 8 professions and unlock your FSS, that's why the Holos help, that makes you decide what profession you want to start with, you can get one of the basic profession like brawler with the first holo or you can get an advanced profession (A member of my PA got Fencer with his first holo).

oh! and I love you guys, even that you don't like to read all the threads and comments the mods and some members worked a lot with.

but all my love goes to Wraithy :D:xp:

I made my StarSider character just to talk with him (and the other members that are with the -A-) and as soon as I get the skills to go to the -A- city I will follow Wraithy, if he already got married I'll be his shadow acting almost as a slave LoL

;P;):xp:

Devil Doll, why we don't read long post is because of the post it self isn't written in an enough interesting way. It is about keeping your reader all the way from start to end. But thats a hard part if you don't have went to a school to learn how and/or have some talent you're born with.

And for the topic (mine). Now when I know how to be a Jedi and it has to do what poffesion your main character choose the righ ones it is just so lazy done from the devs. When I read about that it was different to every player I really though it would have been in a more interesting way. In a way that your character have to join the imperial to do some missions for good old Darthy and on your way on these missions only your character can find some leads to figure out how to unlock the slot.

Or another player have to join the Rebels and so on... And then the Holocrons could give some leads like "The Empire could be the biggest change of your life" or whatever.

Originally posted by Tatoo

Devil Doll, why we don't read long post is because of the post it self isn't written in an enough interesting way. It is about keeping your reader all the way from start to end. But thats a hard part if you don't have went to a school to learn how and/or have some talent you're born with.

And for the topic (mine). Now when I know how to be a Jedi and it has to do what poffesion your main character choose the righ ones it is just so lazy done from the devs. When I read about that it was different to every player I really though it would have been in a more interesting way. In a way that your character have to join the imperial to do some missions for good old Darthy and on your way on these missions only your character can find some leads to figure out how to unlock the slot.

Or another player have to join the Rebels and so on... And then the Holocrons could give some leads like "The Empire could be the biggest change of your life" or whatever.

So what school did you go to that taught you to spell profession as poffesion and right as righ :eek:

First of all I didn't say I was a the king at school and I didn't say that I can write better then him because of that, I just said how it is. And secondlyI think I wrote the thing pretty fast so I might have spelled alot wrong and the gramma might have been crap too. But then thirdly... I am not from an english speaking country (I'm from sweden) so I am allowed to spell it wrong :p

But please keep to the topic even if I am not so good at spelling.

Archived