Home

*sigh* Missions sucks

Tatoo

Ok... There is missons to do in SWG, allright, and it never ends and it can never end. But what kind of missions is there anyway? It is always the same thing! Go deliver this to him, go and destroy the base and get your reward!

Is this the only kind of quests you get in the game? Or will it be better as you advance?

I know alot of MMORPG are the same. I was hoping that SWG would be different. I like to shoot and I like to kill thats my play style I admit that. And thats why I don't wanna be an entertainer or medic.

But the thing is it is allways the same over and over again in SWG too.

I was hoping there were missions like "Go and investigate the old temple of "something" and find out what happend to the 3000 years old woman who lived there. And as a killer and fighter I can kill stuff along my way to the castle and in the castle. It is still slaying and get XP for it but in a much more interesting way!

Is the game going to be better at this point or is the game better as you advance?

More interesting missons!

Oh! And another thing! Rewards. There would be much more fun with quests where you get a reward as a new nice Pistol or Rifle.

Like this:

You get a quest where you are suppouse to search an old ruin building in a mysterious place on Tatooie. You will encounter monsters on your way and you will have to fight them. The ruin will take you deep down under the ground and finaly you find this black medalion or something. You pick it up and go back to the NPC or whatever you got your quest from. And instead of Credits you maybe get a new nice weapon for a change.

A nice reward and a much more interesting mission.

Is there any kind of these type of missions (not rewards) in SWG at all. That is my big question. And if you say "No" well... will there be any in the future?

More Interesting missions!!

Archived