Home

Need help

Guest alpha42

Guest alpha42

Stuck on Tian Shan level just before acquiring raft...I can't manage to complete running/jump to tower edge from ledge?

I've tried for more than an hour, I've tried using a walk-through walls cheat (f10 & 'DERIVER') -- doesn't recognize console?

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Looking for a walk through wall-cheat or anything else that might over-ride my inability to compele this jump...

Looks like an interesting game -- would hate to return it before exploring further?

Alpha42

This jump isn't easy, but you can do it. Go back past the trees, run run run and jump at the very last moment.

Assuming you're playing the PC version, if you can't do it you could download a savegame from my ftp server:

ftp://ftp.soulianis.com/archive/indy/sovietborder.nds

Note that you require the update 1.2 for this savegame file - if you don't have it, go get it at ftp://ftp.lucasarts.com/patches/pc/J3DUpdate1.2.exe - you'll get an EXE file which you simply double-click, it installs itself.

Guest fiero

Look for my entry 'Jumping onto Soviet radio tower'. Believe me, I had the same problem as you. Took awhile,- make sure you select

'last 60 days' or something,above -else my entry won't be listed here.

Archived