Home

Single Player level will not load. (minor spoilers)

Cometchaser

I have been playing single player and I just beat Tavion on bespin platform, but it will not load the next level. It will go to the summary screen (where is shows ur weapon of choice etc) and it loads to about 80% and either crashes to desktop or freezes. Is there a way to fix this?

On another note, some of the cinimatics will not play, and will show only a black screen with only the sound playing. Some of these include the opening movie (the one before where Jan and Kyle talk to Mon Mothma on the Raven's Claw), the opening to bespin undercity, the scene after kyle talks to his father in the valley of the jedi, and a couple more.

If anyone can help with these problems, I would be very grateful.

I have another question now.

I used the level warp cheat to go to the next level, and when i hit TAB to see my force updates, it said that push and pull were level 2. Thing is, though, they were already level two. Does this mean that using the cheat has caused it to not give me my force upgrades?

Most likely, that is the case. Very little changes when you go level hopping, but of course, there's always the cheats...

helpusobi 1

then setforceall (1-3)

or you can do everything individually--

after typing helpusobi 1 in the console, type in "setforce" and it will give you a list of Force powers that you can enhance, levels 1-3.

Archived