Home

Darklighter quest

Cleopatraa

Upon completing the guards mission I was sent inside to Huff. Trying to give him the tusken kings rifle (from Borvo the Hutt) only got a reply of "notit". Talking with Huff only got me sent back to his guards. I have seen that a neice of Darklighter has been added in a previous patch, but cant seem to locate her to see if she might have anything to do with the quest.

If you have any useful info please post it, or if you are on the Corbantis server mail Cleopatraa.

Cleopatraa Tar'Tareen

CEO Tar'Tareen Enterprises

Coronet City, Corellia

Corbantis Server

Since the "broken mission" fix from October, completing the Darklighter theme park is impossible. Before you could just give Borvo a locked briefcase (I got one from a Bothan diplomat) and he'd say "good", then you could do Darklighter. Now the mission is broken after you obtain the rifle...this is where I'm stuck too. We wanted to grab the K. Skulls for our City, but I guess it'll have to wait. :(

I was also trying to obtian the skull to decorate my house. I did the missions on Naboo and then took the ledger to the NPC in Coronet. I gave it to him and he said good. Then when i tried to get missions from him he said he didn't know who I was so I'm stuck also. Hopefully the next set of patches will fix it.:ewok:

Archived