Home

Jeep Cruisin'

Guest sleiv

Guest sleiv

OK, this one's tricky. At least to me. I've come to a pla ce where I seem to end up at the same place no matter where I drive. I'm now where the labyrinth starts. Anyone?

You should use the map, else it's likely you get lost. The map shows only part of that maze. You entered it south and you must go north. Try to find all treasures and get rid of all those enemies, then take the last steep north hill to leave this level.

Guest Fireman

When you first start out at the place where the two Russians are in the jeep take the right path. While you'er going down that road you should notice a waterfall in the distance you can't get to it by going straight you'll have to make a left turn and then a right. Once you'er there you need to go down the first path on the left of the waterfall to where a Russian Soldier is standing at one of those things that kind of looks like a house. Kill him and drive straight and always keep the wall that the house thing is on to your right until you get to an open area where two more Russians are standing guard. Take them out and drive over the hill they were standing in front of and you've reached the end of the level.

Guest JunoJim

I found something interesting, if you just want to get thru, turn left at every option...

• 1 month later...
Guest fiero

Use Indys' Chalk to mark where you have been.

Also,this Jeep seems to climb impossibly high ledges when its going fast;so you might want to try driving up ledges you think you can't.

Guest fiero

I used Chaulk for assistance although if you keep cruising, you can get a feel for the layout. 'Commies in Truck' are kind of cowardly, so just keep driving and avoid a flat spot downhill.They seem to shoot when you are at this disadvantage. If you park, ontop of a Hill, they drive up,then reverse, but they never get out of their truck.

The 'Exit' will be a stone hill you drive up on.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived