Home

Palawan volcano

Guest Xaverri19

Guest Xaverri19

I'm at the part with the cable car...when i walk up to it..indy says the pully needs to be replaced...when i move the crate close to the car and hop on top of it, he still says the same thing....i can't figure out the pulley thing...did i need to get one from somewhere, cause i don't ever remember seeing one!!

can anyone help??

thanks...

Guest Tatyana

What you need to do is retrieve the pulley part in another part of the maze. Here is where it is... Do you remember where Sophia let you in the gate? Go back there when you are on the gate side turn around, to your left there is a block, make a running jump to the block near the wall. Jump and climb onto the block ahead. Atop the block, turn around and run jump to reach it. Climb another cliff. Pick up the goodies beside the skeleton and use Urgon's part on the wall. Enter the crate filled room. Stand on the first crate in the room to spot a passage to the left. Jump down there. Pull the first crate into the left hand passage and then climb over it. Then pull the second crate back into the space left by the first and climb over it. Move the third crate back toward Indy and climb over it. The next crate opens and voilà! There is your missing pulley piece. (you have to be in the crawl position to get to it). Hope this will help.

Good luck!

------------------

Every road begins with a step.

Chinese proverb

Archived