Home

Nubs Tomb-Dead End?

Guest fiero

Guest fiero

I finally got the 4th Part of the 'Infernal Machine' ontop the Lightning Rod. Got rid of the Voloodikovs' goons that were chasing me...but now I haven't a 'clue' where

I am suppose to go? Used the battery to 'open' a locked room. Inside, there is NOTHING, except 2 snakes.No 'goodies'...Tried returning to stone elevator but can't reach the button, little short..I seem to be at a 'dead end'. (subsequently, I never found the Red Gemstone for the Pyramid, but the game let me get this far, Could this be a reason?)

I assume you're now in the tomb itself. There is a pyramid-like structure in the middle, right?

So, below the pyramid you find another switch which opens the sarkophague and reveals the red Nub's Eye.

Guest fiero

Hmmm....silly me. got out of the elevator since I couldn't reach button inside,and walked to the left side, there I found a special 'switch'.Used 4th machine part to operate it and then some stone counter-weight dropped down.Hopped inside elevator & it took me to the top!..Yes, you are correct- I now see a Pyramid with a crypt...will now investigate, and see 'what happens'. thanks!

Archived