Home

multiplayer problem with AI

saurumonk

every time i try to play single player and set minimum players to 1 or 2 my cpu opponent gets kicked after about 5 sec of sparring- any ideas on how to fix this? even if I add a cpu and spectate they both get kicked when i get near them.

Also looking for a Noob server ( not one which has those who act like noobs- but one for those that really dont know how to play and can learn from one another...)

Try this:

//bots

seta bot_enable "1"

seta bot_minplayers "4"

seta g_npcspskill "5"

//change the above to however many bots you want

//they will be kicked off as each person joins

Those are the settings I use. Recently I had some weird problem where bots were getting added even though I had everything at 0, but usually it works fine.

thanks kurg but this was in the single player version of multiplayer- ill try it to see if it works anyway....

and also i signed up at bladeworks to try and get on a server last night but when i go to the screen to add favorite and type in url it doesnt appear on the server list- its just stuck in the checking for servers mode.....i've put in around 5 or so server urls and still nothing has come up- any thoughts on that?

yeah i got it to work finally there are still some bots that kick but i been dueling against jedi trainer with no problem- it seems like reborns are the ones to go faster than the rest.

fixed my join problem with game...called search from favorites instead of internet :D

thanks for help

Archived