Home

can't get off of Dantooine, poosible spoiler

Cyrano D

I can't seem to get off Dantooine. I've completed all the quest for that planet (except not giving Cassus's father his sons journal), yet when I go to the ship in order to go to another planet the only option I have is Dantooine itself. Anyone have any ideas on how to get off the ground?

Thanks

You gotta have the Star Map to get off Dantooine.

Talk to the Jedi Council, they'll tell you about you and Bastila having a link and then they'll direct you to the ruins on Dantooine where Malak and Revan found a star map. Go to the ruins with Bastila, get the star map, and then you can leave.

Sounds like a bug somewhere. Go back and speak again to EVERYONE you can. Check your mission box and see if there is anything else to do. Even if it is unimportant, there might be someone you need to speak to such as the two Jedis standing outside the Ebon Hawk.

• 12 years later...

Ok, so I had the same problem and couldn't figure it out for hours. Then finally I went on the ship and used my arrow keys on my keyboard instead of trying to find an arrow on the screen I can click on. It worked! Another way is to click on those small little planets. I can't believe I spent hours trying to figure this out!

Archived