Home

not sure if this involves coding but its a trilogy style saber duel / level

jediofthenew

Please help with this mod Deul first person trilogy style

Did any of you ever play star wars trilogy at the arcade ?

the level where you fight vader in first person view ?

What i want to do is basically make a mod where you will get to experience similar to that but for jedi academy. It consists of changing the speed to that of "realistic" saber duels , but mostly the slow style one between luke and vader like that level in trilogy arcade.

makeing the map for it is not necessary but it would be great.

so what it ends up being is if poissible is a recreation of the duel u get to play in star wars trilogy the coding may come in where i want the charcaters to looks slighty bigger than usual but nothing extreme just to look realistic in the first person mode when u see ur opponent , or to make the sabers work slightly differnt and more like the duel in trilogy that im refering to

1. First person saber duel

2. The slower "realistic" speed

3. map if possible

Please if you would like to take on this project let me know or what also would be great is if , you can post how i can get started on the first 2 steps myself . i dont know how to make mods and want to get started, i am a freshmen at pratt institute of art and will eventually like next year get to do this kind of thing but i would like to get started now , so some direction would be a great help to try doing it myself , but definetly would like somone to try this out

thank you very much

Archived