Home

Macros - Neato!

naossoan

Hey guys. For anyone that doesn't know what macros are, they are a set of commands stringed together in sequence. You can create your own macros for pretty much anything your heart desires. Here's some useful examples of macros I have made.

Attack Macro

/ui action targetSelf;

/ui action cycleTargetOutward;

/attack;

/follow;

/pause 10; (this will cause a wait for 10 second so i can catch up to the enemy before i do unarmedhit1 or else it will say "you are too far away to use that attack)

/unarmedhit1;

/unarmedhit1;

/pause 40; (this gives me time to kill the creature before i try to harvest)

/harvest hide;

/ui action toolbarSlot01 (this starts the whole attack over again. So it's really a never ending loop unless i move the icon to a different slot)

Sampling Macro:

/sample;

/pause 500; (gives time for my action to get depleted. play around with this, it's different for everyone)

/sit

/pause 600; (gives time for my action to recharge, again, play with this, its different for everyone)

/stand

/ui action toolbarSlot04 (restarts the macro)

I have many many others. If you have any questions about any other macros feel free to ask. I just started playing with these today and they are really quite neat.

-Tony

• 2 weeks later...

First off I'd like to say thanks for the informative post, these macro's make my TK much more fun/easier to play.

My question is, is there a command you can put at the end of a macro to stop the last command? With my macro, everything works fine and dandy until I get done with a lair (assuming i want to keep attacking as creatures spawn) is that if i tab again, and I target another creature further away that I may not want to attack, the last line in my macro will carry over, and make me attack them.

My macro looks like this:

attack;

/attack;

/follow;

/pause 10;

/unarmedStun1

/unarmedBlind1

/attack;

Thanks in advance.

Archived