Home

bountyhunter missions:::

_RyyniC_

These are based off of what I was getting per mission when I did investigation.

Investigation 0: 7k to 9k credits.

Investigation II: 10k to 12k credits.

(I ground out the 10k BH exp and got I and II at the same time)

Investigation III: 15 to 19k credits.

**PATCH**

Investigation III: 17k to 21k credits.

Investigation IV: 21k to 22k credits.

Master BH: 22K or so.

This is all off the top of my head but should be fairly accuracte.

I was thinking of getting the game, and am interested in bounty hunter missions, but the official online manual is somewhat lacking. It doesn't say anything about PvP Bountyhunting, and how it works. For example, how do players get bounties on their heads? Is there "neutral" bounty hunting only, or can you take Imperial bounties to hunt down rebels, and vice versa? Can someone please elaborate?

Originally posted by Soda Fett

I was thinking of getting the game, and am interested in bounty hunter missions, but the official online manual is somewhat lacking. It doesn't say anything about PvP Bountyhunting, and how it works. For example, how do players get bounties on their heads? Is there "neutral" bounty hunting only, or can you take Imperial bounties to hunt down rebels, and vice versa? Can someone please elaborate?

Well at this time the only thing you kill when doing bh missions is npc's....... except....... Jedi pc's can show up on the bh mission terminals for high level bh. I think the way it works is that anytime a npc or pc see a jedi use their force abilities they get a certain amount of exposure. After so much exposure they end up on bh mission terminals for high level bh's who can track them down and kill them. Don't quote me on that but this is how I think it works. Can someone confirm this?

Originally posted by rednarb123

I want this game, and I plan on being a Zabrak Bounty Hunter named Deadrik Kaine.....have it all planed out....my goal is to be the most feared bounty hunter in the galaxie....man I want this game.

eventually I'll get it when they work out most of the bugs.

Heh... if you wait until they have worked out the bugs, you got ALOT of hard work to do to be the most feared Bounty Hunter. Thats because at that time it will be so many bounty hunters out there that you can't count them and they have a HUGE advantage from being in the game alot longer then you.

Originally posted by Diables

Well at this time the only thing you kill when doing bh missions is npc's....... except....... Jedi pc's can show up on the bh mission terminals for high level bh. I think the way it works is that anytime a npc or pc see a jedi use their force abilities they get a certain amount of exposure. After so much exposure they end up on bh mission terminals for high level bh's who can track them down and kill them. Don't quote me on that but this is how I think it works. Can someone confirm this?

My friend Diables is correct . At this time , they have not activated PC bounties yet. Only the ones for Jedi IAW the quoted text above. The problem being on some servers, the PETJ ( Pc's for the Ethical Treatment of Jedi ) are camping bounty hunter termails ( BH traders ) and warning the jedi so he could logout and/or taking the missions so a REAL BH does not get it.

i have played this game at two of my friends house nonstop and it is the best game ive played im getting it soon and was planning on being a ch but what are the benefits of being a bounty hunter because like ch you can tame animals and artisan build your own supplies is there any benefits similar to bounty hunter?

Archived