Home

Far-Star (Europe) Krayt-hunting trip

Soulstealer

Hi guys

This is an invitation for anyone on Far-star europe who wants to have a go at finding / hunting Krayt dragons on Tatooine, I have the co-ordinates to the Krayt graveyard and am going to be heading there on Thursday the 4th december, anyone is welcome to come along regardless of profession .(the more people the safer it will be) I will be waiting for people at Mos Entha shuttleport from 9.00a.m. GMT thursday 4th of december, if you want to come along just arrive at the shuttleport and yell "I am here for the krayt hunt" and i will automatically invite you to the group.

Please arrive with no health or wound damage if possible and as little battle fatigue as you can, also please arrive with any materials you may need already crafted (stimpacks, traps etc)

The trip will leave at approximately 9.15 GMT

I will be online until about 13.00 GMT and will turn over group leader to someone else if there are still people there when i leave.

Hope to see you there.....leave a post here with skills etc if you have time and can come :-)

I would love to come but 9 in the morning?

Isnt that a bit on a non-crowded time. Most of us have to work to about 16 to 18 ?

it would be better to depart at 20:00 till 21:00 depending on where u live?.

If so i would be happy to join as well as a few of my friends.

Yeah....

Sorry about it being early but I work shifts and get very little time to play (at normal times like evenings) so unfortunately I can't really do it any other way

It was really just a spur of the moment thought to try and get a big party together

will probably end up goin' on me own :-)

If anyone on Far-star is ever doing something of the same put it on this forum, it would be nice to bring the people of Far-star together a bit more

Archived