Home

Sexism in the Empire

Soda Fett

the racial prejudice modifier that the empire has for non-humans got me thinking...i never once saw a female imperial in the films or other video games and really only heard of one in EU books (Ysanne Isard from the X-Wing books). So it seems as if the Empire is just as sexist as it is racist. How does this translate to the game, if at all?

the Devs just wanted to make the people work a little bit more with the non human characters, it's kinda fun.

My imperial character is a human but that's cause I made all the bio of her in january before the game and I didn't think about her a lot, that's why she's a human and i don' thave those problems, but I she's my only human character, I'm trying to get a second box to play a zabrak in the same server and I already know the penalties on the empire with Zabraks but I still want to try, that makes me have some more fun with it.

and have you ever heard about Grand Admiral Daala??? she's an imperial an she's awesome! :p

also if you go to the emperor's retreat the first imperial you have to run missions for is Kaja, another imperial girl.

What about Mara Jade when she was the emperor's hand?

Never heard of Grand Admiral Daala...but as for Mara Jade, she's probably a special case--she was attuned to the force, and since force-sensitives probably aren't all that common, I would assume that would bypass any imperial prejudice. Same Deal with Darth Maul. Besides, who knows what went on between Mara and the Emperor? ;) . Just point to one female imperial in the movies though, and I'll shut up.

Archived