Home

Rancor Help *spoilers*

SmallBlock327

On the third set of missions im at the second level Cult investagation ( i think) where the rancor breaks loose...... what the hell do you do? iv been running from that jackass for hours until finally i kind find anybody else to let him eat! Could some kind Jedi give me a little walkthrough? Also how much further until the end? hope theres still a long ways.... Thanks!

• 1 month later...

:mad: I've gotten to the end. I hit the switch at the top of the ramp which opens another panel outside containing another switch. This switch raises a large cargo container. Now the walk through says I'm to hit that switch again when the rancor is on the conveyor belt to get the belt moving, thus placing the rancor under the container which then drps and crushes it.

2 probs

1) hitting the switch a second time does nothing

2) the cheat "victory" which is supposed to skip level doesn't work!!!

The proper order to hit the switches: The one outside first by the box which lowers. Then run inside and hit the switch in the room with the three reborn/duelists when the rancor is in the hallway between the box and forcefield, i.e. visible through the control room windows. The box does not actually drop and smush the rancor. The box drops and goes down the conveyor belt crushing the rancor against the forcefield.

Archived