Home

Total Jedi War - TAKING BETA TESTERS

darkdreamr

ok.... i got things compiled... and put together..

and now taking Beta testers

heres what im looking for

People with lower end and higher end machines

People who have a server who can test this out with a few friends.. the more the better! clans would probably fit this criteria.

I currently run a 1.8ghz computer with 256 Ram and onboard Graphics card

I consider my computer a Lower end computer.. mostly cause of my graphics card.

ill probably take a good 15-20 people to test this map and give opinions.. if i feel thats not enough ill take more

heres what you do

Email jk3hilts@aol.com

In the subject put TJW Beta test

Tell me the type of computer you have.. (to your best knowledge)

if you will be single testing this or server testing this

I will then send you the map. and current known issues with map

Play with it.. and email me back your opinions and suggestions

keep in mind when single testing I WILL NOT PUT BOT SUPPORT ON THIS MAP. it seems kinda senceless to me cause this is a very very big map.. and i know NOTHING of bot support .. however.. if you feel you may wanna take this on.. please let me know.

please only people who have JEDI ACADEMY and have played it enough to know faults in a map should apply

Thank you!

Darth Doughnut/Darkdreamr

jk3hilts@aol.com

As far as bot-routing is concerned, I suggest you visit the link below:

http://www.perkwerx.com/DDS/DDS.htm

DDS (Darth Dude Studios), the makers of CTF Wayland, DDS Rerouted and DDS Ibots really know their stuff!

They have a tutorial on bot-waypoint routing and they could probably help you (you never know, maybe they'd even offer to help you route your map... if they have time!).

Good luck....

it doesnt make sence to make bot routes for this map.. unless you can make them ride all types of vehicles... i have mini ties, Swoops , atsts, Turrents, jetpacks.. and if the bots dont use these.. well it dont make much sence cause human players will use them.. which will not make much of a challange.. i made this map with hopes that people will play it online..

i dont hink you have to worry about people playing it, its in a category of maps with kotor filght school, so theres not many choices if you want to play this kind of game. IMO, it is better than flight school, because its on the ground. ill tell ya everything else about the testing in an email

Archived