Home

retro mod lookin for some insight

Vicer

well where shall i start, ok first off after must fustration and realisation that i cant play JK2 1.02c anymore because of 2xcpus i decided to perhaps make a mod for 1.04 since jka was broken. now that its not im considering trying for JKA.

My goal is simple. create a mod that mimicks the 1.02c JK2 saber combat and force usage. if anyone has an idea where to start with this plz plz plz reply. if any devs are reading this id like to say....welp!

If you're going to make a mod, I IMPLORE YOU, on behalf of the entire "non h0n0rz" community, NOT to add in abusive admin functions.

We already have FOUR (4) Admin mods, and 3 out of 4 include the much hated infamous "amlame" commands.

So do what you will, but leave out those functions and you will go far... ; )

well the only impowerment currently planned for admins is simple kick/ban commands and maybe a slap command cause i think its funny to slap someone arround. also maybe a padwan(aka llama) command to keep the text n00bs inline :D. well ill see how far i can get on my own. ive sorta "fixed" the roll command to make it like 1.02 so u can escape a running opponent by rolling.... of course so can they to catch u :D to counter the cowards im working on readding a decient knockdown system simmilar to 1.02c but with finals week almost on my rump itll be slow treking.

Archived