Home

No Yoinking - GUNNER (Stone Cold GUNNAH) vs. Alia (Alia)

Alia

Alia used her Masamune, but failed to do any damage to Stone Cold GUNNAH. Stone Cold GUNNAH begins to taunt Alia! Alia's anger grows by 11.
Alia jabs:

I'm always up for being stepped on. Hey, should we restrict energy blasts too, Gundaddy?

Alia used her Masamune to deal 11 points of damage. Stone Cold GUNNAH tried to dodge, but was not successful.
Alia jabs:

It doesn't look like it'll make much difference anyway. But I fully intend to CRUSH YOUR TOE before I die! *evil laugh*

Stone Cold GUNNAH used his Mythril Dagger, but failed to do any damage to Alia. Alia begins to taunt Stone Cold GUNNAH! Stone Cold GUNNAH's anger grows by 10.
Stone Cold GUNNAH jabs:

I want to know why swords and knifes suck so much. It's like a 90% chance that they miss every time.

Alia used her Masamune to deal 10 points of damage. Stone Cold GUNNAH tried to dodge, but was not successful.
Alia shouts:

Well, the only I thing I know for sure is that I'd break all my knuckles and perhaps an arm, if I tried punching you.

Spreading her arms in a fit of rage, Alia casts Energy Blast on Stone Cold GUNNAH, but fails to do any damage. Energy Blast cost 35 MA to cast.
Alia shouts:

You mean the one where you gave the newb points? Oh yeah. Wait, no. You don't mean that one. But..the other one. I read that one too. Did I mention I'm a voracious reader?

Spreading his arms in a fit of rage, Stone Cold GUNNAH casts Psychic Overload on Alia and deals 135 points of damage. Psychic Overload also attempts to heal Stone Cold GUNNAH's wounds. Psychic Overload is successful and heals 50 HP while costing 100 MA to cast. It appears that meditation in a cave has some benefits after all!
Stone Cold GUNNAH taunts:

I had to help the poor guy out, he only had a 1000 or so gil and most of us have millions.. you need some too?

Alia used her Masamune, but failed to do any damage to Stone Cold GUNNAH. Stone Cold GUNNAH begins to taunt Alia! Alia's anger grows by 13.
Alia shouts:

Nah. Now all I need is some lousy MA, to help out my OWN lousy MA. Look, I have 69, and it takes 35 to blast somebody. If I had ONE MORE POINT, I could blast TWICE! It's just not fair.

Stone Cold GUNNAH retreated from battle. What a coward. Alia is awarded $10.
Stone Cold GUNNAH jabs:

Have you tried to change your race/class? I know some guys have up to 140 or more which would be good for 4 blasts. All you need to do is win one battle and I'm sure you will be over the 70 mark...

Archived