Home

Dontcha just love power blast!

Jabbas WhOr3

So im wandering around the groves of dantiooooooine as I love to call it.

The wind in my hair the smell of fried hound corpses wafting leasurely through the air :D

This level is fun.

There are some things that make this game easy, choosing team members just before a fight, being able to go back to the ebon and upgrade weapons while in the middle of field :confused:

anyway back to the good bits.

I upgraded cander to improved sniper shot! Just to say I love the graphic of him raising his gun and the laser sight appearing... I also love improved power blast the charge of the gun then ZAP fried meat! there was me cander and carth I had the fully upgraded bowcaster cander had his repeater and carth his pistol and and heavy blaster..... hornded hound spotted... all use improved blast... CHARGGEEEEEEEE! ZZZSZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ animal runs towards us.... ZZZZZZZZZ ZZAAAPP!!!!! 3 rounds fly towards animal and it goes down without a fight.....

So I have collected a heap of crystals from the cave and will go back to my ship to assemble a new sabre so I can take on the mandolorians 3 of them :( they flogged me last night but that was only first attempt when I was half asleep ... when I finish work they will pay with blood.

Maybe I shoudl take the droid along to disable their shields? and then stun them? help!!! I have 2 grenades 8-<

Use Concussion grenades on Shirruk. He and several others will be stunned, then lame him with critical strike/power blast/power attack/sniper shot/flurry. Ignore the others until he's dead; then vape the other Mandalorians then the Duros. Use force powers a lot. Being honorable doesn't count for much with NPC's...:D

Originally posted by Samuel Dravis

Use Concussion grenades on Shirruk. He and several others will be stunned, then lame him with critical strike/power blast/power attack/sniper shot/flurry. Ignore the others until he's dead; then vape the other Mandalorians then the Duros. Use force powers a lot. Being honorable doesn't count for much with NPC's...:D

Ahhhh me thanking you very much :D

I just dont know what to target sometimes and my character ran up point blank while carth was throwing a sticky grenade! my character was stuck in this blue goop while being fried by all their firepower!

Also I only have the stasis and burst of speed as force powers

:eek::(

Use speed then; it gives you attack/defense bonuses, as well as granting you an extra attack per turn. Try using stasis on Shirruk. If it doesn't work, just forget it and attack him (with speed on). Don't forget, stims and shields are very good to have. Use a Mandalorian melee shield to help against Shirruk's vibroblade (as that will go straight through normal shields).

Archived