Home

Chef help!!

Sorce

Guest DarthMaulUK

I take it you are a novice chef?

The Chef tree is very bugged indeed. Have you tried restarting or does it do this everytime you play?

DMUK

Guest DarthMaulUK

Best thing to do is get online help from the muppets @ Sony. Visit their website and ask them for help. If you send in a ticket, you will be waiting a long time

DMUK

DarthMaulUK, i don't see how you can say you will be waiting a very long time. On my server i Post a Ticket up, and it's answered within two days. Yes Two days. ;)

Now i admit this game has it's bugs and so, but SOE is working them out. Over time it will be fixed, but i can't say have patience here. As we have all waited, the only thing we can do is pray.

Right, well I found out what I was doing wrong, and it was that I wasn't making food from the Chef tree -_-

Its probably because I was using a dedicated crafting tool so I could make stuff which I *could* make in Domestic arts but not with a general crafting tool. Seems you don't get many recipies as a novice chef and the most effective food I can make is Wastril Bread, which gives me only 70xp/craft for ~50 units of resources - annoying when I need 32k food crafting xp for even 1 level :(

Well at least they sell surprisingly well in Talryyn's Cantina :D

Guest DarthMaulUK
Originally posted by -=ReApEr=-

Now i admit this game has it's bugs and so, but SOE is working them out. Over time it will be fixed, but i can't say have patience here. As we have all waited, the only thing we can do is pray.

Yes but time equals money and they are creating more problems then fixing. With Sonys 'history' with online gaming, this one doesnt have a good future

DMUK

Originally posted by DarthMaulUK

Yes but time equals money and they are creating more problems then fixing. With Sonys 'history' with online gaming, this one doesnt have a good future

DMUK

Didn't SOE do Everquest? Isn't everquest the most played MMORPG ever? If so... how can that be a bad history? What other MMORPG game then Everquest and SWG have SOE done? I don't know because I have never played Everquest (I would like to see Everquest 2 thou) and SWG is my very first SOE MMORPG. So I am just asking, not judgeing.

Archived