Home

Burial site for Jedi knight (JA Chandrilla)

conager1

In the quest to stop cultists from draining energy from the burial site of a Jedi Knight, what else might I do if I just can't make the 20th jump!! I watched a Dark Jedi make that jump coming from the other side. I am abit short on mine. I've tried back tracking but don't see any other way to move forward. I can see other enemies just on the other side of this blown bridge.Thanks, conager1

Thanks for the responses guys. I do appreciate it. The Force Speed and Jump isn't working. I don't see any ledges on the walls, so I must be at another point. I wish I could show you a screeshot of where I am but I don't see a way to take a screenshot in this game. I do remember going through that door that had the symbol on it (if you use Force Sense)--down the hallway and out where a Dark Jedi jumps up--go left and down--cross a small footbridge----up along a wall and jump down where that guy who likes to choke you but isn't that hard to kill--back across another small bridge and around a bend (on a ledge)where there is another Dark Jedi who is reasonably tough--then I am looking down at a bridge that runs east to west. That is the one it looks like I need to get across. I could give more details if you need them. Thank you. conager1

:) I appreciate ya hanging in there with me. But when I hit shift and the tidle key, I get a bunch of info about what is loaded and such. But that "j" is there already(right below all this other info) and I can't delete it even if I hit enter. It appears again on the next line. conager1

Archived