Home

Noob Q: When is space exp. coming out?

LBCwanabe

Since the game wasn't finished at launch (missing the vehicles, mounts, and player cities, plus needed to fix "some" bugs and other stuff) I fear they have had their hands full to start doing much work on the Space Expansion yet. :(

So we may not see it until next Christmas.

God I hope not though. :)

The Devs have said sometime in 2004, right now, I'd be looking at November/December if at all, more likely 2005, but hey, the year hasn't started yet, and they're probably working on it now that hey've gotten the post-Launch necessities out of the way, but now they're also talking about revamping alot of Professions, so it's really anyone's guess....:confused:

I think the space expansion is being worked on by a separate development team, and possibly even a separate company altogether. So the SOE devs might not actually be working directly on the Space Expansion expansion.

This makes sense, given the significant amount of time the SOE team needs to devote to the current iteration of the game. If the SE isn't out in 2004, SOE will be in big trouble......

The Space Expansion will have tons of new stuff including 16 more planets that are in development (probally wont get all 16 in the expansion).

More Classes, Professions, craftable items, rare loot drops, etc etc...

I hope it comes out sooner than later, cause the Holo Grind is getting seriously boring ! :(

Archived