Home

Kotor map editor

Modder

Modder U don't understand me, i say about change old maps without mapper. And if u can't create good mod without editor maps -> U bad Modder :confused: . Anybody create something with help SDk even full moron.....

I'am russian modder and iam good modder.

Extra messages - this is bug sorry i remove their

yeah, you have to go to edit and then choose the delte option from the top of the page.

i understand what the guys saying. he's saying basically, you can't create skins without an imaging program. i.e. if you don't have aprogram for editing/creating images how are you going to edit/create them?

yeah sure you can learn a programming language and try to make changes that way. but some of us doing this are artists. not programmers. so there's no reason to tell someone there not good at something just because they don't function in the same area of the brain as you. i.e. art and math are activities that take place in two different areas of the brain.

as i am a graphic design major, i like to do skinning. i am not a computer science major, and do not like programming. that does not make me any better or worse than anyone else. it just puts me in a different area than you.

Archived