Home

Apprenticeships

GarethA

Hi, I'm new to the forum and to start I've got a quick question about apprenticeships...

I've almost completed my last box to become a Master Scout, however I'm not sure how to gain the neccessery apprenticeship points when I do.

It says I need 620 I think, but I haven't got a clue what they are and how to get them... can someone help me!?

Thanks!

you get them by training other people the skills you have. It may take awhile depending on you server and location. You might try to pay people to learn skills. Keep training people even after you make 620 because you never know when you'll need more.

Now that that is out of the way, it's time for my post. ;)

*dusts off his welcomming file he barely get to use anymore*

*coughcoughcough*

Errrhmmm ....

[align=center]Welcome to the

SWGalaxies.Net Forums!!![/align] :)

I'm Jan Gaarni, CEO of the Official Welcomming Committee and Moderator of this place.

The other Moderator here, who's also a Super Mod, is Wraith 8.

Be sure to check out the Read This First thread at the top of this forum, as it contains some guidelines on how to behave, if you haven't all ready. :)

Most here are friendly and the aggression level is far from what you will find in the Official SWG Boards, so I'm sure you will like it here.

Please feel free to stay as long as you want. :)

And have some chocolate covered gnorts. :D Complementary Juztyn, the Admin of these boards and SWGalaxies.Net. :p

!ATTENTION! These are chocolate gnorts, not real gnorts! :D

Also be sure to check out the SWGalaxies.Net site which is connected to these forums. :)

We hope you enjoy your stay here on the SWGalaxies.Net Forums. :)

Lol thanks for the welcome Jan Gaarni...

You sound like you haven't had to do a welcome post for quite a while.

I've been browing the site for a good few weeks now, and only earlier did I discover the 'Message Boards' icon.

*embarressed by his sheer blindness*

Archived