Home

Need help from everyone !

psycore

So beside that problem i couldnt log in since newyear im glad that the forum works now for me.

Now to my problem and take it serious please as it happens the last days in jka mp:

Played on Ngi-server (EU) Pduel with no roundtimelimit and no votes enabled, there was a player which had much fun (or not) to run away from everyone and dont get hit when he was in battle just to lame us all on the server.

Now i joined first day, he already was in and do that rungame....I saw all 5 minutes people disconnect and new joined and that for good 2 hours ! I never get in battle becuse of his lameness but i stayed just to watch and talk with him about his problem(s).

He mentioned that he was lamed before of some guys in the game and they called him a lamer and other words i dont like to write here.

I doubt that all of the others players must now becuse of him get lamed and he lamed for me more in the server then i bet he get lamed.

Anyways i sayed to him that what he was doing is sure not better then what happens to him and it just shows us all his lack of intelligence (maybe?) I also asked him what they were doing that he acts now so he just sayd he dont want to talk about that..

Then he also mentioned that any words cant help him with this problem. after that i disconnected becuse i felt that it makes no sense to talk with him more.

Second day (yesterday) i was checking some pduel-servers and look whom i found--> him:)i wanted to check if he makes the same idioty then the last day oh and wt heck he played normal *praises him* but then he get hit while he had saber down and made that game like a day before, just run from all.

All are begging him to stop and the one also sayed sry after that hit, but he just runs.....

I knowd what was goin on he get lamed and all others must share his silly acting then

He also sayd after a couple of minutes that all saberclasses except single yellow style is lame( which he also used)

we were lucky this time the server had 10 minutes roundlimit but again no votes... he get beaten by the 2 guys which were chasing him and i get in

he didnt get a chance to get playin becuse i was singel and killed everyone in this game after him but then a mapchange and he gets to play and made the same game like before....

i recommended him to deinstall or play sp jka becuse there will be ever someone who u dont like or lame u. no answer

Then all of a sudden 2 members from sash-clan joined the server and when he saw that he played normal again!!!

So wth is wrong with him is he just 12 y. old which dont get any love or whatever ..

my question to u is have u ever expirienced such a gamer and do you have posibilitys to stop him somehow, i mean im not so good in making a lamer to be good or to tell him what he want maybe to hear, an excuse maybe from us all becuse som1 cant stand it to not lame him? hell no what can i and all others for it? we play to have fun i ever thought but i saw its not true and i hope its not the majority here just to lame...but i know its not becuse then i would send jka to hell

please take that serious its true and i really dont know how i should handle that, i want to help him but like u read he dont speaks much and hates get lamed so he must lame back anyone

Ty for your time and help

ps:

sry 4 my bad english im german and blonde please write slow:)

The only people who can help you are the people running those servers. When in the server, press Esc, then click About, and it may have some contact information like an email address so you can notify the admin of the server. If you contact them, give them as much information as you can such as the day that it happened, the approximate time, the map that was being played, the name(s) of the troublemaker, and the names of any other players on the server that you can remember.

Originally posted by Amidala from Chop Shop

The only people who can help you are the people running those servers. When in the server, press Esc, then click About, and it may have some contact information like an email address so you can notify the admin of the server. If you contact them, give them as much information as you can such as the day that it happened, the approximate time, the map that was being played, the name(s) of the troublemaker, and the names of any other players on the server that you can remember.

So u think that will solve my problem? is it possible to see ips from players which arent in the server anymore ?

i mean i know that a ban is the only way but isnt there anything else what i can do?

ty for helping me ill contact admin and if this is the case again

Archived