Home

Harpoon Guns

Guest Mavy11

Guest Mavy11

I am new to Rogue Squadron and I am on like level 3. I need to know how can I get the Speeder to fire its harpoon gun at the Imperial Walkers feet??? Thanks in advance.

Guest General_Kioet

well, although I command an at-at, i'll tell you how to fire one at its feet, just go toward the at-at, and press the secondary fire function when luke says attach tow cable, or something like that.

Guest Mavy11

I have tried that but do I have to go to a "rear view" to operate it or can I can I just remain on the forward view?

Guest Redwing

No. Stay in normal weiw. Just fly close to its feet, and when Luke says "Activate harpoon" press secondary weapon (Alt) and if it attached, the screen veiw will automatically change to a 3/4 view so you can see yourself flying around the legs.

------------------

At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi.

At last we will have revenge.

Guest General_Kioet

i think he meant when it tags the walker does it have to go to that view, it does automatically, but you can change it by pressing F1-F5 or above, i think.

Guest Redwing

I doubt that...but I'll have to try it...

------------------

Guest rebel alliance

I just check you can change the view in 64 vesrion too. I like the auto view the best. it is the easiest for me

Guest Rogue Renegade

You cannot fire if you're too far away. Most times I have to hit the secondary fire button twice to launch the tow cable. When you get close, just keep hitting it til it blasts. The computer auto-changes the view for you. Make TIGHT circles around his legs.

------------------

"I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, "who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty." (Rev. 1:8)

Guest Redwing

Wait till you hear Luke, but DON'T wait for him to finish his sentence.

------------------

In the Downtime: Pilot's Lounge section, there is a very detailed thread covering all aspects of felling a walker (one of the most challenging aspects in the game). Good luck in protecting the Capitol Tower (I had trouble with that level, too).

Archived