Home

new tracker

guybrush guy

i'm not sure if this post is allowed so i guess if people are reading it then it must be. and if it is'nt then i apoligze to the moderator

well anyway, i've been a fan of bittorrent for a wile now but there never seems to be anything that it worthy to download. i've created my own bittorrent website and tracker stritcly for adventure games. the website (as soon as people start uploading) hopefully, will contain a bunch of adventure apperal. even thoe my site is adventure, i will not host any games that can be easily bought in stores. it will however have demo's, patches and other adventure things.

No.

if you dont know what bittorrent is then google it, it's simple to figure out

and to upload a torrent youse "maketorrent" it's a good program, the tracker url is on my website you can follow it from the kink above

for my first file i'm eather going to seed, goosebumps escape from horror land, clandestiny, or quest for glory 4. i just got done seeding a bunch of demo's and aceventura the game (remember, in order for me to bring you these goodies, you have to take part in your share of uploading)

Okay, demo's and patches - fine (although LucasArts and LucasFiles actually have most of the demo's and patches for the LucasArts classic adventures.)

By "easily bought in stores" what does that mean? Do you mean old, out of print games, or just ones that are hard to find? The simple fact is, this is Mixnmojo and these forums only serve the LucasArts community. While many of us, myself included, are fans of a huge range of other games not made by LucasArts, you're putting us in a tough position by advertising free downloads of adventure games made by other companies.

I suggest before uploading the games, you should contact the companies that make these games. The chances are, they won't care - if the games are as rare as you say - and maybe they'd let you upload their old games in exchange for you advertising their new games on your site or something.

Then again, I may be over-reacting.

Archived