Home

New System

Ki3l

like most people in the game i want to unlock my fss and i've been hearing rumours about a new jedi system. i have a few questions on this.

To become a jedi i know u need to master 4 professions. Are there changes afoot to change this system of achieing the jedi goal? I have just achieved my first holocron and i want to know if these things are a waste if the current system is about to change?

if it is changing how?

I was going to post some nasty comment about how people go around asking questions instead of doing a little research but I decided I wouldn't do that. Anyway, the following page is on the official site. They are not giving out much info on this so I'm sure there will be lots of rumors. If I don't hear it from the official site then I don't believe it.

http://starwarsgalaxies.station.sony.com/content.jsp?page=Jedi%20Friday%20Feature

Originally posted by Ki3l

like most people in the game i want to unlock my fss and i've been hearing rumours about a new jedi system. i have a few questions on this.

To become a jedi i know u need to master 4 professions. Are there changes afoot to change this system of achieing the jedi goal? I have just achieved my first holocron and i want to know if these things are a waste if the current system is about to change?

if it is changing how?

Actually you need 5 Professions to Unlock your FSCS, 4 from your Holos and 1 you have to guess. No one knows for sure what the changes are going to be.

Originally posted by Krafter

5? i thought it was random and that was what everyone was annoyed at. or something.....

>.>

<.<

*runs from the mob*:mob:

Yes 5 Professions......the Holos tell you 4 out of the 5......you need to guess the 5th to Unlock your FSCS.

As you can see by my list below I am trying to find my 5th to unlock.

Master Marksman

Master Scout

Master Creature Handler

Master Image Designer - First Holo

Master Armorsmith - Second Holo

Master Musician - Third Holo

Master Entertainer - Fourth Holo

Master Dancer

Master Artisan

Master Medic

Master Brawler <--- Doing this one now.

Archived